Cuddle and Dry Robe with Hood Products - Canpol


Cuddle and Dry Robe with Hood

Code: 26/300

Practical and delicate robe for wrapping the baby after the bath.

A loose cut does not limit or restrain movements of the bathed baby.

A sewn-in hood protects the baby's wet head against cold.

The robe is made of 86% cotton for perfect absorption of remaining water, and 14% polyester to maintain the body warmth for longer.

Bathrobe dimensions: 80cm x 95cm.

Now available with new patterns and colors!

The bath robe with a hood was recognized as the Super Product of the "Mam dziecko" magazine in the "for family" category.